Contact and Service
How can we help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
What's Triodos Bank's position on nuclear energy?
Despite its relatively low carbon emissions, we consider nuclear power an inherently unacceptable technology. The main reason for this is that the disposal of dangerous waste takes hundreds of years, creating risks for future generations. Given these safety and environmental concerns, Triodos Bank does not invest in companies involved in the nuclear industry, preferring to focus our efforts on helping to build safe and sustainable patterns of energy use.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Do you have a CSR department?
- Do you invest in spiritual projects?
- How does Triodos Bank invest my money?
- How has Triodos Bank been affected by the credit crunch, and the resulting recession?
- In what sectors do you operate?