Contact & Service Triodos Investment Management
How can we help you?
Why does Triodos Investment Management invest in the microfinance sector?
We believe that microfinance has a valuable role to play in providing people the opportunity to improve their living conditions, and helping to create a fairer, more sustainable world. On the basis of this strongly held belief, we started investing in the microfinance sector in 1994, taking on the management of two foundation funds.
As a result, we've been able to build relationships and develop our understanding of the sector, from its earliest days; and we have funded a number of microfinance institutions and banks that have subsequently become among the most successful in.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- What's different about the Triodos Microfinance Fund?
- What's in it for institutional investors?
- How can I apply for finance?
- What documents are needed to support an application?
- What makes Triodos Investment Management different from others providing finance to MFIs?
- What type of finance do you provide?
- Where do the Triodos microfinance funds invest?