Contact & Service Triodos Investment Management
How can we help you?
Why does Triodos Bank have its own art collection?
We strongly believe that arts and culture can benefit the personal development of every individual, so we aim to provide co-workers with an inspirational environment. Triodos Bank has its own art collection, which is managed by an art committee. We don't regard our art collection as a financial investment as other banks do. So we buy art mainly from young artists, choosing pieces that reflect different themes, currently nature and figurative art.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How does Triodos Bank support artists?
- How does Triodos Investment Management picture its ideal Arts & Culture investee?
- What is Triodos Investment Management’s approach to climate change?
- What is your approach to investing in renewable energy?
- Why does Triodos Investment Management invest in the Energy & Climate sector?