Contact & Service Triodos Investment Management
How can we help you?
What documents are needed to support an application?
The following documents and information are needed to start the application process: audited accounts for the last 3 years; business plan with 3-5 year projections; ageing portfolio review (PAR); recent monthly financials; overview of current creditors; organisational chart and biographies of senior management.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- What's different about the Triodos Microfinance Fund?
- What's in it for institutional investors?
- Why does Triodos Investment Management invest in the microfinance sector?
- How can I apply for finance?
- What makes Triodos Investment Management different from others providing finance to MFIs?
- What type of finance do you provide?
- Where do the Triodos microfinance funds invest?