Contact & Service Triodos Investment Management
How can we help you?
What type of finance do you provide?
We provide loans, subordinated loans and equity. Loans are offered in euros, US dollars and local currencies and usually range from EUR 500,000 to EUR 5,000,000 (or local equivalent).
More from the same category of FAQs:
- What's different about the Triodos Microfinance Fund?
- What's in it for institutional investors?
- Why does Triodos Investment Management invest in the microfinance sector?
- How can I apply for finance?
- What documents are needed to support an application?
- What makes Triodos Investment Management different from others providing finance to MFIs?
- Where do the Triodos microfinance funds invest?