Triodos Organic Growth Fund
Providing mission-aligned capital to leading European organic and sustainable consumer businesses
- A new model in impact investing: mission-aligned equity, with a long-term focus, not driven by exits
- Diversified portfolio: organic food, natural personal care, textiles and other sustainable lifestyle segments
- Balanced return with significant positive environmental and social impact
- Triodos Organic Growth Fund is a fund investing in leading, privately-owned organic food and sustainable consumer product companies across Europe.
- Triodos Organic Growth Fund is a sub-fund of Triodos SICAV II. A SICAV is an investment company with variable capital. This particular type of SICAV is a non-UCITS scheme registered in Luxembourg.
- Triodos Organic Growth Fund has a semi-open ended structure and is traded on a quarterly basis at net asset value, allowing investors to buy and sell shares at the end of each quarter. See our calendar. Redemptions are subject to a redemption notice period and to available liquidity. See fund prospectus for details.
- Triodos SICAV II, including its sub-funds, is supervised by the Luxembourg regulator, the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF).
- RBC Investor & Treasury Services acts as depositary of Triodos Organic Growth Fund
- Triodos Investment Management BV acts as management company of Triodos Organic Growth Fund.
|Triodos Organic Growth Fund|
|Inception date||13 January 2014|
|Ongoing charges as per 31-12-2016||3.00% (incl. 2.00% management fee)|
|Total net assets||EUR 37,435,533 (30-12-2016)|
|Total number of shares outstanding||342,386 (30-12-2016)|
|Net Asset Value||EUR 109.34 (30-12-2016)|
|Minimum investment amount Q-dis||EUR 250,000|
|Fund manager||Riëlla Hollander|
Investors should inform themselves and should take appropriate advice as to possible legal and tax consequences, foreign exchange restrictions or exchange control requirements which they might encounter under the laws of the countries of their citizenship, residence, domicile or other eligible laws and which might be relevant to the subscription, purchase, holding, redemption or disposal of the shares of the funds showed.
Triodos Organic Growth Fund is a sub-fund of Triodos SICAV II, which is established in Luxembourg. Triodos SICAV II and its sub-funds are supervised by the Luxembourg regulator, the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF). The value of Triodos Organic Growth Fund is partly subject to the development on the financial markets or other markets. Please refer to the prospectus (in English) for further information about the expenses and risks that apply specifically to this fund. The prospectus (in English) for Triodos SICAV II, which includes information about Triodos Organic Growth Fund may be obtained from Triodos Bank.
Triodos Organic Growth Fund is currently available in Luxembourg, Denmark, The Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.
Fund manager Triodos Organic Growth Fund
Riëlla Hollander - Riëlla Hollander joined Triodos Bank as Fund Manager for the Triodos Organic Growth Fund in May 2013 to lead the team of three dedicated investment professionals. She has over 12 years of acquisition finance experience, heading the Acquisition Finance team for Lloyds Bank in the Benelux and Nordics, working alongside Private Equity houses on mid- and large-end Management Buy Outs in a wide-range of sectors. Prior to Lloyds, Riëlla has been active in M&A Advisory (3 years) and general Corporate Banking (4 years). She holds an MBA from Leuven University.