Contact and Service
How can we help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
How are co-workers involved in the bank's mission?
All co-workers take part in a weekly meeting and all new co-workers enjoy a comprehensive introduction to the work of the organization. There are meetings at lunchtime or after work, which provide all co-workers with an opportunity to discuss subjects of shared interest, or to listen to a presentation from an invited guest.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I make a general application to work for Triodos Bank?
- Does Triodos Bank have a Collective Labour Agreement?
- Does Triodos Bank have offices around the world?
- Does Triodos Bank pay bonuses?
- How can I apply for an Internship?