Ampere Equity Fund
Stable yields from large scale renewable energy projects
- Diversified portfolio of renewable energy projects in Western Europe
- Investment selection and structuring by dedicated investment team
- Long term partnership with first class developers
- Only proven technology; regulated and contracted cashflow
- Strategy of buy and hold, providing long term cash yield to investors
- Risk management and return optimisation by experienced investment team
About the fund
Ampere Equity Fund is a specialized institutional closed end fund dedicated to invest in utility scale renewable energy projects in Western Europe. The first closing took place in October 2007, the second and final closing took place in December 2008.
In total, the institutional investors committed capital of EUR 320 million to Ampere Equity Fund BV. The institutional investors of Ampere Equity Fund are:
- Stichting Pensioenfonds ABP
- Stichting Pensioenfonds Zorg en Welzijn
- Delta Lloyd Levensverzekering
- Rabo Project Equity
The Fund is managed by Triodos Investment Management, a full subsidiary of Triodos Bank. As of the end of 2011, the fund has been fully invested and closed for new investments. The assets in portfolio will be held and managed for the remaining life time of the fund.