Contact and Service
How can we help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Triodos Bank pay bonuses?
No. At Triodos Bank, we believe that paying all our co-workers fairly and appropriately is very important. We have a remuneration policy designed to create both fair rewards and a relatively flat structure across the bank. And we closely monitor differences in remuneration between co-workers, locally and internationally. Bonuses have no part to play in sustainable banking.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I make a general application to work for Triodos Bank?
- Can I write a PhD or thesis?
- Does Triodos Bank have a Collective Labour Agreement?
- Does Triodos Bank have offices around the world?
- How are co-workers involved in the bank's mission?