Contact and Service
How can we help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
What employee benefits does Triodos Bank offer?
Salaries are in line with the market. Co-workers have the option of joining a collective health insurance scheme.
In the Netherlands, Triodos Bank has an attractive pension scheme that currently remains free of premiums. Triodos Bank co-workers in the Netherlands can also purchase two weeks extra holiday, and it is possible to work part-time.
For employee benefits at our offices in other countries, please visit the local websites.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I make a general application to work for Triodos Bank?
- Can I write a PhD or thesis?
- Does Triodos Bank have a Collective Labour Agreement?
- Does Triodos Bank have offices around the world?
- Does Triodos Bank pay bonuses?