Contact and Service
How can we help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Triodos Bank invest my money?
When you save or invest with Triodos Bank, you get a firm promise that it will only be used to finance organisations working for positive social, environmental or cultural change. This promise is underpinned by our policy of total transparency unlike almost any other bank in Europe, we regularly publish details of every single organisation we lend to.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- What's different about sustainable banking?
- In what sectors do you operate?
- How has Triodos Bank been affected by the credit crunch, and the resulting recession?
- Do you have a CSR department?
- What are your lending criteria?