Working at Triodos Bank
Triodos Bank offers a dynamic, professional and motivating environment. Your career can help build a more inclusive society and safeguard the future of the environment we share. Our working culture is informal and transparent.
Read our international vacancies or have a look at our:
You can apply for a job by sending your motivation letter and your CV to Human Resources .
- Education: Working and thinking ability at academic degree level in the field of Communications, Political science, Journalism or similar
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years proven working experience in the field of corporate communications/public affairs/investigative journalism preferably in an international organisation and/or in a dynamic environment like a start- up
- Date added: 5/21/13
- Apply before: 6/5/13
- Education: Academic qualification (like RA, RO, RE) and other audit certification (CIA, CISA or similar). Good command of English, spoken and written.
- Experience: At least 3 years in auditing, preferably in an internal audit unit or in a multinational audit company (specialized on banking sector).
- Date added: 5/13/13
- Apply before: 6/1/13
- Education: Relevant Bachelor or Master students with a clear interest in Sustainability / Sustainable Finance and communications and/or marketing; Strong command of written and spoken English.
- Experience: In online communication and exploiting social media channels; Strong organisational skills; Interest in Banking and the Financial Industry.
- Date added: 4/10/13
- Apply before: 5/24/13